Re: [ontolog-forum] UBL/Invoice formalization

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:43:33 -0500

    Thanks to Adam for the comments.  There are a few issues
that I would like to pursue in separate threads.  For the
moment I would like to be sure that we all agree
on the starting ontology to which the Invoices module
will be appended.  Adam's note indicates that he thinks
that the mid-level ontology should be included.  That's
fine.  Should be include the whole thing?    (01)

   I would also like to fix on the version of merge.txt
that will be used.  Peter suggests 1.566 (on the cim3 site).
The line numbers Adam quoted do not match exactly with
the numbers in 1.566 (they are close, so there must be
only a little difference).  Should we use 1.566, or
does Adam have a different file that he prefers?    (02)

     I also downloaded the latest version of merge.txt,
but I don't know what version number that is.  That
differs slightly from both 1.566 and the one Adam quoted.    (03)

      Can we put the mid-level ontology on cim3 also, or is
there a restriction that prevents that?  (From a quick
look at the legalese included it looks like we can).    (04)

    When we fix on the files to use I will run the
import again to see if there are import problems in
the merge.txt we will use or in the mid-level
ontology. Then I will suggest additional content to beef up
the Invoice elements.
     Glad we are moving forward with content.    (05)

     Pat    (06)

==================    (07)

Adam Pease wrote:    (08)

> Folks,
>   Here are my answers for Pat.
>
> Here are the existing terms I've identified already in SUMO or a domain
> ontology, with the relevant line number from the file.  As far as I can
> see, all the term additions suggested by Pat are not necessary.  Below,
> Merge.txt is SUMO.

Patrick Cassidy    (010)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054        || (908) 668-5904 (fax)    (011)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx