RE: [ontolog-forum] SKIF-Protege conversion

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>,
From: "Brian (Bo) Newman" <bo.newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:57:15 -0800
Pat,    (01)

I would like to add my Kudo's as well.
Like Bob, it may be a few days before I'll have the chance to test it.
Are there any KIF ontologies other than SUMO you would recommend as test cases?    (02)

BTW, for those with an interest in other formats, I have installed and
tested the OWL converters with Protege-2000 and they seem to be working nicely.    (03)

- Bo -    (04)