Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Leo Obrst -

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:37:05 -0800
Leo's presentation is coming up shortly ...    (01)

Here are a a few things to note:    (02)

1. Again, all details ref this call is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2004-01-15    (03)

(everything below is on that wiki page too, but I am just highlighting
them here)    (04)

2. The presentation material will be available at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/tutorial/OntologiesForSemanticallyInteroperableSystems-ONTOLOG--LeoObrst_20040115b.htm    (05)

3. If you have some questions for Leo, you may (now, or even during
the session) post them onto the meeting wiki page, under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2004-01-15#nid038    (06)

4. If Leo goes beyond the prepared slide, he may navigate through some
backup slides or even go surf the web. In which case, participants can
  be in a shared-screen session if you are logged into the VNC server.
See details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2004-01-15#nid08    (07)

"See" you at the session in a while!    (08)

Regards.  -ppy