Re: [ontolog-forum] 800 number ?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 08:17:58 -0800
Good question, Adrian. Thanks for asking.    (01)

Unfortunately, no. As of now, all facilities and resources are
volunteered by communities members (i.e. we're all doing this on our
own dime, literally, when it comes to the conference calls.)    (02)

I might as well take the opportunity to solicit sponsorship and
grants; or, leads from members who can get us sponsors and grants.
Anyone?    (03)

One more thing about "registering" for the LeoObrst presentation, one
may also just go to the wiki and add your own name there, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2004-01-15#nid018
Of course, one can still email me offline if you want to.    (04)

Cheers.  -ppy

Adrian Walker wrote Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:00:21 -0500:    (06)