Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Leo Obrst -

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:39:13 -0800
Two things,    (01)

1. please send me a RSVP offline, so that I know how many people to
expect. The conference bridge is on a first-come-first-served basis,
and therefore, if I had not reserved enough lines, we might not be
able to get everyone in.    (02)

2. A synchronous shared screen browser access (VNC) to the
presentation slides is expected to be available during the
presentation. Therefore, you would probably want to be on this call
while having access to the internet.    (03)

Regards,
PPY

Peter Yim wrote Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:27:04 -0800:    (05)