[ontolog-forum] Re: [regrep-cc-review] What if? CCRIM => CCOWL

To: "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx>
Cc: dejenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx
Cc: Farrukh.Najmi@xxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
Cc: dconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: regrep-cc-review@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:06:28 -0800
 > Perhaps what we need to do is get everyone together to discuss
 > this.  ...    (01)

Good idea, Mark!  -ppy    (02)

All,    (03)

Happy New Year, everyone!    (04)

I am copying this thread to the [ontolog-forum] so others could jump
in too. (Please continue to include <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
in the routing.)    (05)

The adopted approach to making our first attempt on a ubl-ontology is
to do it in SUO-KIF, and extend that from SUMO.    (06)

Obviously, a lot of discussion had gone in before the [ontolog-forum]
community adopted the above approach. For more details, you are
welcomed to browse through the wiki and forum archives, starting from,
say: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UblOntology    (07)

Regards,
PPY    (08)

Peter P. Yim
[ontolog-forum], co-convener

CRAWFORD, Mark wrote Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:48:33 -0500:    (010)

> We may also want to have a look at the UBL Ontology work that is underway.
>Perhaps what we need to do is get everyone together to discuss this.  LMI
>would be more than happy to host an extended meeting of interested parties to
>explore this further.
>
> Mark
---    (011)