Re: [ontolog-forum] subscription - ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:43:50 -0800
Vladimir,    (01)

1. I just re-checked the subscriber lists, and you are in there
properly (with your current email address; as was also shown earlier:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-10/msg00019.html).
Your post came through -- that is how I am getting this message of
yours. Therefore, if you can see this response, things should be
working properly. If not, let's take the matter offline.    (02)

2. I'll respond to your point about the BPMO work under the
corresponding thread.    (03)

Regards.  -ppy

PbIKOB__B.B. wrote Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:35:20 +0300:    (05)