[ontolog-forum] Material for the Nov-2003 Meeting and Workshop

To: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>, Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>, Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "William E. McCarthy" <mccarth4@xxxxxxx>, Patrick Cassidy <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>, Sue Probert <sue.probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marion Royal <marion.royal@xxxxxxx>, Eduardo Gutentag <eduardo.gutentag@xxxxxxx>, "Gregory, Arofan" <agregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx>, Bo Newman <Bo.Newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lisa Seaburg <lseaburg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:17:42 -0800
** Important notice to presenter at the Nov. 5~7, 2003 Ontolog Workshop **
( Agenda - still evolving:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_Nov_2003#nid09 )    (01)

Please upload your presentation material (and any other pertinent
resources) to our file-sharing workspace at your earliest convenience.    (02)

For this purpose, I have set up the folder
</wip/temp-meeting-resource/for-nov03-f2f/> for everyone to deposit
their material into. Your can upload via FTP (details below). After
that, they should be viewable with your web browser at:    (03)

  http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/wip/temp-meeting-resource/for-nov03-f2f/    (04)

Upload details:    (05)

1. Please upload to the file sharing workspace via FTP.    (06)

ftp site location: ftp://ontolog.cim3.net:2221    (07)

(note that some ftp clients needs to have have the location and the
port number entered in different places, in which case, one will have:    (08)

   ftp site location: "ontolog.cim3.net"  (without the " ")
   port number: "2221"                    (without the " ")    (09)

Access Credentials:
     username = "ontolog-member"  (without the " ")
     password = "ontology"        (without the " ")    (010)

2. I use the WS_FTP ftp client software, and it works fine. If you get
into any sort of trouble with the upload, kindly just email you
material to me as an attachment. I'll upload it for you.    (011)

I will then make sure that all material in that directory will be
downloaded to my laptop, and be ready for the projector when we meet
for the workshop.    (012)

** Note that we will be have outside internet access the time of the
workshop (since we will be inside Sun's firewall), I really would
appreciate having all the material into the above directory by
midnight Sunday 2003.11.02 (California time.) While the ontolog
workshop doesn't start until Wed 11/5, I will be engaged in the UBL
meeting which starts on Mon 11/3. Therefore, if you know you'll need
to upload your material later than that time, PLEASE drop me a note so
that we can make special arrangements and ensure that the material is
available during the workshop.    (013)

Thank you for your attention. Feel free to email me if there is any
question.    (014)

Regards,
PPY
--    (015)