Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Browser Installation

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:26:04 -0700
Peter,
   Have you tried the instructions in the INSTALL file?  Here they are:    (01)

1. Install GNU cgicc library    (02)

The kifb browser requires the GNU cgicc library. This is a free library
that can be downloaded from
  http://www.gnu.org/software/cgicc/cgicc.html
Installation of the library is fairly simple, usually it is suffitient to
use common command './configure; make; make install'. For details, refer
to instructions distributed with the library.    (03)

2. Configure kifb    (04)

After downloading and unpacking the package, type ./configure in the main
directory of the distribution. The configuration script will ask you a few
questions, that you have to answer. In most cases, it is suffitient to
leave the default options, printed in brackets.    (05)

3. Compile kifb    (06)

Type 'make' to compile the browser.    (07)

4. Install kifb    (08)

Type 'make install' to compile the browser. Note that in this phase an
attempt will be made to copy files to your system, so please check whether
you have right permissions to do that.    (09)

Adam    (010)