[ontolog-forum] Ontology Browser Installation

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:16:36 -0700
Ref our discussion at the call today on AdamPease's suggestion of us
trying to get Michael Sevcenko's SUO-KIF ontology browser installed
for use of this group (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-07-31#nid033)    (01)

May I solicit help from someone/anyone who has experience installing
this browser (on a linux platform). If I can provide the server and
the proper access to it, and that someone can get this done quickly,
that would be ideal.    (02)

Please respond (or email me offline) if you are in a position to do this.    (03)

Thanks in advance,
PPY    (04)