Re: [ontolog-forum] Next Conference Call - Ontology Work Session - Is 2

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: MDaconta@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:14:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/2003 1:29:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time, yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think that's better. But, need your feedback (as I won't be there).
Please confirm that you want to do that (the Thu 7/17 call), so that I
can move ahead to reserve the <freeconference.com> call.

Hi Peter,

I can make the 17th call and think it is a good idea.
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make the 24th as I have
a prior meeting.

- Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG, McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net