Re: [ontolog-forum] UBL Invoice ontology V0.1

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: MDaconta@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:16:43 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/2003 3:48:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time, adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  I really appreciate all the work you are doing.  I still have concerns
about some of the choices in representation you are making, which I'll try
to address in the next two days, but I'm sure we can work it out.

I can see how people can debate these issues for years.  That is why
we must have a "forcing function".  I see the use cases in that role.
They may not be sufficient though.

I recommend part of the call on Thursday address ways to
judge one representation over another.

Talk to you soon,

- Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG, McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net