[ontolog-forum] UBL Invoice ontology V0.1

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: MDaconta@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:00:42 EDT
Hi All,

Ok, here is an initial whack at an Invoice ontology.
See http://www.daconta.net/UBLOntology.html.

That page lists the classes I added.  Following the discussion here I did
make Invoice an Abstract concept that can have a Grounding to a
physical representation.  I also allow Invoice to have a Context (though the
class is little more than a placeholder now) that could constrain/modify the
behavior of axioms for our abstract Invoice based on a specific perspective.

Once we debate/refine this ... we then need to add the other key classes needed
to implement one or more of our use cases.  Then the real fun begins ...
inference, rules, etc. ...

Let's push onward,

- Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG, McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net