Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Web Service

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: MDaconta@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:37:18 EDT
Hi All,

This is slightly off topic ... I just wrote an article using an Ontology
Web Service as the example.  See:

http://webservices.devchannel.org/webservices/03/07/11/2122220.shtml?tid=25&tid=38

Unfortunately, the images are still messed up a bit (empty height and
width attributes) which display ok in Netscape but not in IE.
So, if you want to see the images, download Netscape (I have reported
the glitch).

The images are kind of important as the last screenshot is protege
displaying the simple ontology returned from the web service.

Comments welcome,

- Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG, McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net