[ontolog-forum] Step 1. Determine the domain and scope of the ontology

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:20:30 -0700
Further to the conference call yesterday, it was suggested that we try
to take the time until the next call (on 2003-04-24) to bring closure
to the subject (for our first ubl-ontology exercise).    (01)

We need to tie down Step 1 of our adopted methodology, and state
clearly, the domain and scope of the ubl-ontology that we are going to
tackle. (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-04-17#nid056)    (02)

Please consider the subject matter again, and:    (03)

1. bring up comments, suggestions, refinements, ... discussions on and
above what has already been discussed; and    (04)

2. if you feel that enough discussion has been made, will you/someone
be kind enough to summarize and reduce what has transpired so far,
into succinct statement(s) as candidate position(s) that we can adopt
(probably through consensus).    (05)

Thanks.  -ppy    (06)