Re: [ontolog-forum] [collab-tools] wiki 101

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:12:42 -0800
At our conference call today, it was brought up that members should
try to get themselves familiar with the available tools.    (01)

In particular, it was suggested for all members to put something onto
the wiki. Suggested approach:    (02)

(a) read up on the first two paragraphs (following the links if
interested) on our wiki homepage -- try getting there via the link
provided at the bottom of this mail message.    (03)

(b) click on "Preferences" and setup your UserName (with your name in
a WikiWord format, like "JohnDoe".)    (04)

(c) play a bit the the SandBox, by editing that page to your heart's
content. (see http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/#nid03)    (05)

(d) try creating/populating a new page (one suggestion would be to
create your namesake page.)    (06)

Feel free to email me if you have questions ... I'll try my best to
answer them.    (07)

Regards,
PPY    (08)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post: