[ontolog-forum] [collab-tools] Side session to work out use and access

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:06:55 -0800
Further to our conference call earlier today, some participants
suggested we have a side session for people to get familiar with the
various collaboration tools (vnc, wiki, ftp, purple numbers, IM,
...etc., ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00004.html#nid03
) and to work out any access issues associated with them.    (01)

May I suggest doing that either (or both) tomorrow or next Tue
afternoon, I can do that at:
(a) Thu 3.13.03 1:30pm-3:00pm PST, and/or
(b) Tue 3.18.03 1:30pm-3:00pm PST.    (02)

If you plan to join in, please respond to this post (or email me
directly at mailto:yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx ) to let me know, plus which time
slots will work for you. If I get three or more people interested, I
will setup a conference call session for it. Feel free to suggest
alternative times too if the above slot does not work well for you. It
would be nice to get these things out of the way, at this early stage,
so that we can just use them to help get our work done.    (03)

Regards,
PPY

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (05)