Re: [ontolog-forum] UBL-Ontology project kick-off -- 3.12.03 ConferenceC

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:12:02 -0800
Thanks, Lisa, for letting us know. -ppy
--    (01)

To: All who are interested to participate in the UBL-Ontology project    (02)

It is likely that we would talk about setting up a fixed weekly
conference call schedule during tomorrow's kick-off.    (03)

May I request that ALL of you who are interested to participate in the
UBL-Ontology project, to send me <mailto:yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx> a message
directly (so that we don't clutter the list) advising me "what are the
times/days that you would definitely want us to AVOID having our
regular weekly call." (e.g. 8:00-10:00am EST Mondays and 2:00-3:30pm
EST Wednesdays).    (04)

This will help our ability to schedule it at a time that most people
can participate. Feel free to include other pertinent comments. I'd
appreciate getting your responses by 9:30am PST tomorrow 3.12.03 (so
that I can have a bit of time to tally the results.)    (05)

Thanks,
PPY

mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (09)