[ontolog-forum] UBL-Ontology project kick-off -- 3.12.03 Conference Call

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:26:39 -0800
1. I have set up the call already. Those who have responded will be
getting an invitation with the call details under separate cover.    (01)

2. In case any of you might be able to make it (without having
responded earlier), please do so with the following call details.    (02)

2a. Conference Details: