[ontolog-forum] [Fwd: ANNOUNCE: RDF Gateway 1.0 Released]

To: Ontology List MITRE <ONTOLOGY-LIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:51:24 -0500
FYI.    (01)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ANNOUNCE: RDF Gateway 1.0 Released
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:07:17 -0500
From: "Geoff Chappell" <geoff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <www-rdf-interest@xxxxxx>    (02)

Intellidimension announces the release of RDF Gateway 1.0    (03)

RDF Gateway is a platform for Semantic Web development, combining the
capabilities of an RDF data management system with a full-featured web
server. An ASP-like server-side scripting environment with a built-in
deductive database provides an ideal platform for developing
applications that gather, query, organize, transform, and deliver
information. RDFQL, the language of RDF Gateway, is based upon
ECMAScript (JavaScript) and includes SQL-like extensions for querying
distributed RDF data.    (04)

A full-featured evaluation version is available for download at:    (05)

http://www.intellidimension.com/    (06)

Full product documentation is available on the site. We've also made
several RDF Gateway application packages available for free download.
We'll be expanding this library of applications over time.    (07)

Regards,    (08)

Geoff Chappell
Intellidimension, Inc.    (09)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post: