Re: [ontolog] Large Ontologies in Use

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Jones, David H" <david.h.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Norma Slattery <nslatter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:29:32 -0500
Mike    (01)

One interesting ontology with a somewhat different application than most of
what I've been reviewing is the ABC Ontology and Model. It's an international
digital library effort with Cornell Univ. staff working on it for the US.  I'm
attaching a paper by Carl Lagoze (Cornell) and Jane Hunter (DSTC Pty, Ltd,
Australia) for your review of it.    (02)

Regards, Norma    (03)

"Uschold, Michael F" wrote:    (04)