Re: Getting [ontolog] going again

To: ontology@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:38:32 -0700
Leo / Kurt,    (01)

Due to a variety of mishaps, looks like we'd better reschedule this for the
coming
Thursday (8/8/02).    (02)

Leo, can you do it, like, late morning (say 11:00am or 12:00 noon) or even early
afternoon your time Thursday?
Please advise your preference, and also which number (540 or 703) should I call
you at.    (03)

I jotted down some thoughts on what we could be discussing. Here's the draft --
  http://ontolog.cim3.org/team/meetings/ontolog_teleconf_020806a.html    (04)

Other things you guys need to talk about are welcomed (if you have the time to
list them in your reply; if not, don't worry.)    (05)

I shall look forward to our Thursday conversation.    (06)

Best regards,
PPY
--    (07)

"Peter P. Yim" wrote Mon, 05 Aug 2002 12:43:28 -0700:    (08)

> Leo / Kurt,
>
> At least we have one possibility, albeit a less than ideal one. I am available
> tomorrow (Tue 8.6.02) from 6:00am until 5:30pm PDT. Leo, can you make it (for
> a 20-30 minute phone conference) some time later in the day?
>
> Look forward to our conference tomorrow.
>
> -ppy
> --    (09)

===    (010)

> Kurt Conrad wrote Mon, 05 Aug 2002 12:09:56 -0700:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > I fear that I should point out that I'm on summer hours and 6:00
> > seems quite early.  I can make myself available, but I'm not sure
> > about my brain.
> >
> > I'm free all day today and tomorrow (Tuesday).
> >
> > /s/ kwc 2002.08.05 12:09
> >    (011)

===    (012)

--
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found
at http://www.cim3.net/lists/ontolog/    (014)