Re: Getting [ontolog] going again

To: ontology@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 08:12:24 -0700
Thank you, Kurt. I was out all day yesterday, and therefore, didn't get a
chance to respond to you until now. Looks like we're ready to get started
again.    (01)

The previous discussion archives have all been moved over now.
Coincidentally, we are getting a clean start  in August 2002  -- with all
previous discussions being in the May 2002 through July 2002 archives. Some
time later today, I will go in the remove all these test messages and

Leo and Kurt,    (03)

Could we do a three-way phone conversation early next week to talk about
immediate next steps? I can do that Monday afternoon (CA time) or Tuesday
anytime (as early as 6:00am PDT). What would be a good time for you guys?    (04)

(fyi ... Leo works out of the East coast, and Kurt is in the San Francisco
Bay Area.)    (05)

-ppy
650-578-9998    (06)

P.S.  Don't mean to leave you out, but I just didn't want to further burden
you with the startup details. We'll keep you posted via the list.
P.P.S.  Eugene has indicated that he'll remain an "observer" for now.

> Peter,
>
> Message received.
>
> /s/ kwc 2002.08.02 09:05    (08)

--
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found
at http://www.cim3.net/lists/ontolog/    (011)