[ontolog-admin] "Emerging Ontology Work Product Showcase" mini-series [w

To: "Sven Van Poucke" <svenvanpoucke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:05:50 -0700
Sven,    (01)

Thanks.  A presentation on "woundontology" would fit well into the
"Emerging Ontology Work Product Showcase" mini-series. KenBaclawski
and MikeBennett are co-championing this mini-series, and will pick up
the conversation from here and work out the planning and logistics
with you.    (02)

Regards.  =ppy