Re: [ontolog-admin] SemanticWiki mini-series Planning Meeting - Thu2008.

To: [ontolog-admin] forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <svenvanpoucke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:56:41 +0200
Dear Peter,    (01)

It is mainly because woundontology is only a part of the project I am
involved in, that I was not able to read everything through on the ontolog
forum. I am still interested to join these presentations for the reason
that I hope experts in ontology engineering could become more aware of the
problems and obstacles faced by domain experts to adapt their knowledge,
data, information, processes towards an ontology development.    (02)

Hoping to hear something about you,    (03)

Cheers     (04)

Sven    (05)