Re: [ontolog-admin] Your message to ontolog-forum awaits moderator appro

To: "Li Ding" <dingl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:30:26 -0700
Done!  ...  Thanks, Li.    (01)

By default, the list will "hold" (which ends up being rejecting if not
handled promptly, like this case) messages with more than 10
recipients.    (02)

While the number 10 is quite arbitrary, I trust it has helped us
screen out innumerable  spammers through the years.    (03)

Therefore, please try to keep the list of recipients within that limit
to avoid any inadvertent delay.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy