Re: [ontolog-admin] Joining Ontolog and UMBEL

To: "Michael K. Bergman" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Frédérick Giasson <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:50:01 -0700
Hi Mike,    (01)

Thank you very much for your message.    (02)

You and your colleagues' endeavors are interesting and exciting indeed!    (03)

After you have taken the steps to join the Ontolog community
(returning your members survey, subscribing to the [ontolog-forum]
list and creating your namesake page on the wiki, I would invite you
to make a post to the forum and introduce the work to the community
(what you just mailed me is great) .    (04)

I would also like to work with you to create the opportunity for you
and your colleagues to feature an invited speaker/panel event (see
similar Ontolog events under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidZ) so that we
can get a chance to hear more about that vision and work, and have a
dialog among community members to explore possibilities.    (05)

I look forward to a collegial working relationship with you in the future.    (06)

Regards. =ppy    (07)

Peter P. Yim    (08)

Co-convener,
Ontolog Forum