[ontolog-admin] Ontolog podcast are now up-to-date - 2007.06.11

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx" <susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx>, "Rolle, Othel" <Othel.Rolle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Joshua Lieberman" <jlieberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Erick Antezana" <erant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Maximilien <maxim@xxxxxxxxxx>, arnold.yim@xxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:46:15 -0700
All,    (01)

With Arnold Yim joining me this summer, I am happy to let every know
that he has just help us get caught up on ALL backlogged Ontolog
podcast episodes.    (02)

We have just uploaded the final update of the <ontolog-podcast.xml>
file, and make the 15 backlogged Ontolog events, plus the eight (8)
NIST-Ontolog OntologySummit2007 audio recording segments available on
podcast.    (03)

Thank you, Arnold, and appreciations to everyone for the patience and
prompting.    (04)

I should, again, take the opportunity to thank Dr. Michael Maximilien
for getting the Ontolog podcast started in the first place, and for
tagging all our, then, new and past events, for us back in Jan. 2005.    (05)

Best regards.  =ppy