Re: [ontolog-admin] Joining Ontolog Again.

To: "James Douma" <james.douma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:09:18 -0800
Hi James,    (01)

Welcome again! So glad you are back (I was wondering, for a while, why
our distribution to you were bouncing!) Congratulations on the new
endeavor.    (02)

I've updated your namesake page on the wiki ... please expand on it at
your earliest convenience. Goto:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?JamesDouma    (03)

Check out our latest initiative -- Ontology Summit 2007. Now that you
are in a AJAX company, we would definitely look forward to input from
you, as someone who straddles both the web2.0 technologies and the
semantic technologies. Check out:    (04)

  the homepage of the initiative -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007    (05)

  our launch event not too long agao -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_01_18    (06)

  and the ongoing virtual discourse -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/    (07)

... and, may I cordially incite you to join in as a key participant in
the convener's [ontology-summit] forum.    (08)

Best regards.  =ppy    (09)

P.S. Are you still working out of the UK, or are you in Vancouver now?
--    (010)