Re: [ontolog-admin] Ontolog traffic volume

To: "Rich Keller" <keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:02:57 -0800
Thank you, Rich.    (01)

Digests are nominally supposed to be dispatched on a daily basis.
However, there is a size setting on the accumulated message, above
which, the dispatch will kick in (so that a digest does not grow too
big.) The default setting for that is 30KB. I have just increased it
to 100KB. Let me know if that helps.    (02)

Regards.  =ppy