[ontolog-admin] Do not 'auto-respond' to the list [was - Re: [ontolog-fo

To: "Davandra Panchal" <dpanchal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:22:19 -0800
Davandra,    (01)

Please make arrangement to avoid putting 'auto-responder' messages
onto the mailing lists (otherwise every time someone makes a post,
hundreds of people will get circulated your auto-responder as well.)    (02)

In the mean time, I have put your mailing list delivery into the "no
mail" mode (which means they will no longer go to your inbox, and
you'll have to catch up by going to the html archives at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/ when you want to.    (03)

Feel free to re-configure yourself back into normal delivery mode (at:
drop me an e-mail when you you have fixed the 'auto-responder' issue
and are ready to get normal list deliveries again.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

Peter P. Yim
Co-convener, Ontolog Forum