Re: [ontolog-admin] [ontolog-forum] Conference Call Reminder

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:40:55 -0800
Peter,    (01)

The critical importance of this topic drove me into my
thesaurus.  The most accurate word seems to be "recurrent", but I
think that it's kind of dumb.    (02)

How about "operational planning and review sessions" or "project
planning and review sessions" to distinguish from the more long-term
strategic planning sessions, which are held far less frequently?    (03)

/s/ kwc 2006.12.07 22:40    (04)

At 2006-12-07 15:28, you wrote:    (05)

Kurt Conrad
588 Bancroft St.