[ontolog-admin] Ontolog CWE (collaborative work environment) System Walk

To: carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 02:44:49 -0800
Further to our earlier discussion (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2006-11/msg00002.html#nid06)
...    (01)

Subject: Ontolog CWE (collaborative work environment) System
Walkthrough and Training Session for users (and administrators)    (02)

Date/Time: Thursday, 2006.11.16 4:00pm~6:00pm EST / 1:00~3:00pm PST
 (world clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=16&year=2006&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224)    (03)

Carl, would you let me know who else (besides yourself) will be
joining us at this virtual session.    (04)

All: the session will be open to all. I would specifically encourage
each and everyone on the [ontolog-admin] list to join us, especially
if you are not already familiar with the access/usage details and are
actively participating by contributing directly into our work
environment.    (05)

Please let me know (either way) offline, so that I can prepare the
necessary resources for the session.    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (07)

P.S. I don't have a session page up yet, but the details should be
quite similar to that described at:
http://community.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CweSystemWalkThrough#nidAIW
=ppy