Re: [ontolog-admin] Ontologist being looked for!

To: "John A. Bateman" <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:07:27 -0800
John,    (01)

Yes, we do ... I'm glad you pointed this out, as I forgot to put a
link to it after I made the post earlier. (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2006-09/msg00023.html)    (02)

The page is at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RecruitmentOpportunity    (03)

I have just added a link to it at the bottom of our WikiHomePage -
"News & Announcements" section - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidRER    (04)

Please post your opportunity to the page ... I'm sure some people in
the community will be excited to learn about it.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy