Re: [ontolog-admin] 2006.10.19 "Ontology Measurement & Evaluation" mini-

To: "'Peter P. Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, "'Chris Welty'" <cawelty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-admin]'" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Chris Welty' <welty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:31:31 -0400
This sounds like a good plan. I won't be able to get my material together before
Tuesday the 17th, though.    (01)

Chris, how are you set? Do you have something already sitting around on your
OntoClean work, and where it's going these days? The theme is evaluation of
ontologies, which is why I thought of that work.     (02)