Re: [ontolog-admin] 2006.10.19 "Ontology Measurement & Evaluation" mini-

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxx>, "Chris Welty" <weltyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chris Welty <welty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:24:26 -0400
Steve,    (01)

You might want to make our ontology evaluation book chapter available
(as soon as we're allowed!) to ontolog, re: this session. Or at least a
pointer to its existence and citation. Let me know if you need any
info.    (02)

Thanks,
Leo     (03)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (04)