[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Matthew West - Thu 2006.0

To: "West, Matthew R SIPC-DFD/321" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:25:30 -0700
Dear Matthew,    (01)

Your session page for the 01-Jun-2006 talk is up now.    (02)

See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_06_01    (03)

Kindly review and make whatever additions or amendments you see
fit. I'll be formally announcing the event ont the
[ontolog-forum] and other collegial mailing lists after tomorrow.    (04)

Thank you, once again, for agreeing to give this talk.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy