[ontolog-admin] Fwd: [protege-users] 2006 Protege Conference: Registrat

To: "Bob Smith" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kurt Conrad" <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:58:13 -0800
Bob and Kurt,    (01)

Further to our discussion and agreement that Ontolog should/will do
another F2F workshop at the 2006 Protege Conference (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_02_16#nidK3A)

Question: are we doing anything yet?    (03)

Either way, let's have this on this Thursday's (3/23) Ontolog call
agenda and further coordinate how we'll be moving forward with it....
Please come to the call.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy