[ontolog-admin] Re: Follow-up on speaker invitations

To: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: cshankey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: maxim@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: park@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Roy.Roebuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:19:52 -0800
Denise,    (01)

Thank you.    (02)

All (on this message routing),    (03)

Further our conference call yesterday, please refer to the
schedule planner at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_03_09#nidL8X     (04)

Please review the suggested dates (for each of you or your
planned moderated sessions) and come back to this thread to
either (a) confirm the dates as suggested (hopefully), or (b)
propose alternatives.    (05)

... Once we tie down the dates, some real activities can begin.    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy