[ontolog-admin] Re: [protege-owl] Bye

To: protege-owl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:12:50 -0800
(please ignore my last message ... hit "send" without realizing it!)    (01)

Holger,    (02)

Thank you so very very much for the wonderful contribution you
made to Protege-OWL. We'll be missing you!    (03)

On behalf of all of us at the Ontolog Forum, best wishes to your
future endeavor!    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)

Peter Yim
Ontolog Forum, Co-convener