[ontolog-admin] Re: Doug Lenat powerpoint file

To: Mike Brown <mbrown@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Doug Lenat <doug@xxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:06:49 -0800
Mike,    (01)

Got it! Thank you very much.    (02)

I've also posted them to the 11/17 wiki session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_11_17#nidHP9    (03)

Kindly relay our thanks to Doug, and let him know that I can
advancing the slides for him. However, because of the amount of
animation used in his slide deck, people would probably get a
better experience running the slides locally. Therefore, he'll
need to prompt people to advance the slides, and call out the
slide numbers every now and then (I'll remind him during the
session too; this works better for people who would be accessing
the audio archive too.)    (04)

I'll be looking forward to the session.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy