[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Michael Gruninger - Thu 2

To: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:35:19 -0700
Hello Michael,    (01)

Thank you very much for the input.    (02)

 > What exactly was I going to be talking about?
 > Possible topics include:
 > - PSL
 > - the use of first-order logic for ontology design
 > - semantic integration    (03)

They all sound interesting to members of our community. Our membership
ranges from people who knows this is going to be important and wants to
learn more, to e-business practitioners, e-business standards developers
and KR/ontology professionals. May I suggest that you try telling us
(given the range above, I know this may be difficult) about PSL, but
also devote a small portion of your presentation and give us your views
on the other two very interesting subjects (i.e. "the use of first-order
logic for ontology design" and "semantic integration".)    (04)

Is that OK? If so, I'll look forward to the title of your talk and the
abstract soon.    (05)

Thanks & regards,
PPY

Michael Gruninger wrote Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:04:44 -0400:    (07)