[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Michael Gruninger - Thu 2

To: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Evan Wallace <ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:26:20 -0700
Mike,    (01)

Resending this message, just in case it (or your response to me) slipped
through the cracks, or never reached its destination earlier.    (02)

I shall look forward to receiving the details as outlined below when you
can get around to it.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:10:41 -0700:    (05)