Re: [ontolog-admin] Re: [CCT-Rep] project work session 2004.06.15

To: nivezic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Garret Minakawa <garret.minakawa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Alan Stitzer <Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sue Probert <sue.probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Evan Wallace <ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:44:10 -0700
Nenad,    (01)

So far, you are the only person expected to call in. Let's do this,
when we are all ready to start, we'll call you at your number (ending
3536) when we are ready to start the work session (around 4:30pm EDT)
on Tue 2004.06.15. If you are expecting to be taking the call at
another number, please email that to me and Garret.    (02)

All,    (03)

If you are planning to call in, but just haven't had a chance to
respond, please email me and Garret. I will try to respond if I can (I
am in conference most of the morning on 6/15, though.) In case you did
not hear back from me, please call me at 650.578.9998 at/about
1:15~1:30pm PDT. We'll come up with something then.    (04)

Regards,
PPY

Peter Yim wrote Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:37:48 -0700:    (06)