[ontolog-admin] Re: Request for an Ontolog Workshop at 7th Conference o

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 03:09:55 -0700
Pat,    (01)

My sense of purpose for the CCT-Representation project is to get a
foot into the standards world. I want to engage the Protege crowd and
get their support. As such, anything that may be perceived negatively,
let's put them away.    (02)

I'm sure we all agree that it's time we make some real progress ...
and not just provoke interesting argument.    (03)

Have a nice trip to Boston. We'll miss you at the Thursday call. Talk
to you when you're back!    (04)

Cheers.  -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Sun, 02 May 2004 05:34:53 -0400:    (06)