[ontolog-admin] [Fwd: Virus Warning! [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Yah

To: Adrian Walker <adrianw@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 08:27:05 -0700
Adrian,    (01)

I just called you, and left you a message, regarding our receiving the
recent two posts from your email address to the ontolog-forum.    (02)

Evidently, you have either been spoofed, or there is a virus/worm in
your system which is sending out the infected messages.    (03)

I have, for now, put your <adrianw@xxxxxxxx> subscriber under
"moderated" mode. Your posts will be reviewed first before getting
distributed and archived. This is labor intensive, and I hope you can
be back to normal ASAP.    (04)

Therefore, would you contact me (email or phone):    (05)

(a) if you can provide a different email address to be used in the
subscription (because if <adrianw@xxxxxxxx> has been spoofed, then, we
could expect more of the same to come), or    (06)

(b) As soon as you feel your system is back to normal (say, if you
did, too, discovered that your system has been infected, and has done
cleaning it up).    (07)

Thank you for your attention.    (08)

Regards,
PPY (650 578-9998)