[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog planning team

To: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Cecelia Hickel <cecelia.hickel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bo Newman <Bo.Newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Patrick Cassidy <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Bill McCarthy <mccarth4@xxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:09:29 -0800
Kurt et al.,    (01)

While I agree, in principal, I would hate to be putting a time limit
on the KIF formalization workshop session because of this (planning)
-- because, I think that (bringing most of us up-to-speed with KIF) is
crucial to the ubl-ontology project as well.    (02)

Just for this week, also, for myself, I need to have a hard stop at
1:45pm PST too.    (03)

Suggested alternatives:    (04)

1. Start when the KIF session ends (without mandating a hard
start-time). If we end up starting 45 minutes late, and can only put
in 1.5 hours instead of 2, so be it? or    (05)

2. Can we start this next week, instead?  or    (06)

3. Do this 2 hours BEFORE the regular call, instead of AFTER?    (07)

Regards,
PPY

Kurt Conrad wrote Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:54:18 -0800:    (09)