[ontolog-admin] Leo's Presentation 2004.01.15 [was Re: Material for the

To: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:02:03 -0800
Leo,    (01)

Thank you for the confirmation. We'll all look forward to your
presentation on Thu 15-Jan-2004 1:30pm EST. (session time: 1 ~ 1.5 hours.)    (02)

We'll support a real time sharing of the slides with all the
participants. If you have updates to your slides (or would like to
change the title, or something), please e-mail them to me at your
earliest convenience.    (03)

Thank you for the season's greetings; Happy Holidays!    (04)

Thanks & regards,
PPY
--    (05)

Leo Obrst wrote Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:50:18 -0500:
> All,
>
> Let's plan on (c) Thu 15-Jan-2004 1:30pm EST, since (a) and (b) are
> already booked for me. I look forward to talking with you all soon.
>
> Thanks much!
> Leo
>
> ps. Have a Merry UBL Christmas and a Happy Ontolog New Year!
---    (06)

> Peter Yim wrote Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:49:00 -0800:
>
>>I agree with Kurt - January is better.
>>
>>And, looks like I totally messed up; so, revising the candidate list
>>of dates to:
>>
>>   (a) Thu 18-Dec-2003 1:30pm EST
>>   (b) Thu 08-Jan-2004 1:30pm EST
>>   (c) Thu 15-Jan-2004 1:30pm EST
>>
>>Please pick one, Leo (or propose alternatives) .
>>
>>-ppy

>>Kurt Conrad wrote Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:32:13 -0800:
>>

>>>All,
>>>
>>>My bias would be to do it in January, to allow for a little
>>>"publicity".  January 2003 seems a little early however, how about
>>>January 2004 ;).
>>>
>>>/s/ kwc 2003.12.11 10:32