[ontolog-admin] Re: Material for the Nov-2003 Meeting and Workshop

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:32:13 -0800
All,    (01)

My bias would be to do it in January, to allow for a little
"publicity".  January 2003 seems a little early however, how about
January 2004 ;).    (02)

/s/ kwc 2003.12.11 10:32    (03)

At 2003-12-11 10:08, Peter Yim wrote:
>Leo,
>
>We left it at the ontolog f2f workshop that we will schedule you to
>present your talk (that you had prepared) to the group over a voice
>conference session.
>
>The request came up again at our regular call (Bill McCarthy
>suggested we should schedule that and give people notice so that
>they can decide to come join, even if they don't regularly
>participate in the calls.) I think your presentation is really good
>and would benefit the community tremendously.
>
>Therefore, let's plan in a date -- could you do that on:
>
>   (a) Thu 18-Dec-2003 1:30pm EST
>   (b) Thu 08-Jan-2003 1:30pm EST
>   (c) Thu 15-Dec-2003 1:30pm EST
>
>Try to pick one that would work for you, or suggest an alternative.
>
>Regards,
>PPY
>--

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (05)