[ontolog-admin] Bios from our Nov'03 F2F speakers

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:27:20 -0700
Kurt,    (01)

We need bios from our speakers. Let's coordinate -- would you want
each of us to go back and ask the people we invited, or would you just
want either one of us to handle them all (if so, you or I).    (02)

After they send them in, it's best that we paste them onto the wiki
(since a lot of the name remain as "?" right now ... ). That would
really help people who are trying to decide whether or not to come, if
they know a little more about who is speaking.    (03)

Please let me know, either way.    (04)

Thanks,
PPY